The website www.nereus-water.com is created and published by :
Parc d’activité domaine des 3 Fontaines
34230 Le Pouget – FRANCE
SIRET : 790 776 173 000 29
Publication manager : Emmanuel TROUVE
NEREUS is a registered trademark, registration number
n°14 4 100 398.
When the website www.nereus-water.com is visited, these data can be recorded : URL links through which the user accessed to the website www.nereus-water.com, the user’s service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
At all events, NEREUS collects user’s personal informations only for some services offered by the website www.nereus-water.com. The user gives these informations in full awareness, in particular when he enters itself these information. In that case, the user of the website www.nereus-water.com is notified by the obligation or non obligation to provide these informations.
In accordance with articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms, every user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to its personal data, by making a written and signed request, with a copy of its identity card with signature of the holder part, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the website www.nereus-water.com is published without the knowledge of the user, nor exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others.
On Internet Explorer :
- Tab tool (cloud-shaped icon on the top right) / Internet Options.
- Click Privacy and select Block All Cookies.
- Confirm with ok.
On Firefox :
- At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the tab
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Set conservation rules: use custom settings for history.
- Finally uncheck to disable cookies.
On Safari :
- Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a wheel).
- Select Settings.
- Click on show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on content settings.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
On Chrome :
- Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines).
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Settings. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.