Meet our team during the 3rd Regional Meetings of the Circular Economy!
True source of innovation and competitiveness, the circular economy can meet the challenge of sustainable growth respecting a simple rule: “Reduce – Recycle – Reuse” instead of “Extract – Produce – Consume – Junk.” More broadly, this model, which is on the rise, supports the social and economic reorganization of territories, limiting and optimizing the use of resources and raw materials.
Alongside many economic and public actors:
• discover innovative and economically viable initiatives undertaken by pioneers of circular economy
• initiate connections and collaborations with actors who want to integrate principles of circular economy in their business
Are waiting for you :
– 2 round tables and 3 thematic exchange times, led by Jean-Christophe GIESBERT
– More than 20 innovative initiatives
– Nearly 30 speakers and many participants from various backgrounds (contractors, experts, businesses, public bodies, associations)
Registration and practical information: www.biovalleelauragais.fr