You do not have enough spreading area or the spreading sites of your sludge or slurry are too far away?
Are you looking to improve the efficiency and productivity of your operation? Do you want to recover specific fertilizers (nitrogen, phosphorus, organic matter)?
Use the VALORDIG® solution, a unit for extracting water and fertilizer from methanation sludge (digestates) and slurry.
Rental or lease agreement possible. For services and options: contact us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
3 STEPS OF FILTRATION TO OBTAIN A PURE AND ODOURLESS WATER
1 / With the first step, the sieving phase extracts dry matter from manure and also a juice, sent to the next step;
2 / Sieving filtrate is then filtrated with ceramic modules of filtration, producing water and a first concentrated liquid fertilizer;
3 / Water from the filtration is purified by reverse osmosis, also producing a second concentrated liquid fertilizer.
THE MOST OF VALORDIG®
• P&P unit easily connected to the existing pipes
• 100% automated unit, remote access and control
• No chemicals added
• Durability, robustness: the life of membranes used by VALORDIG is 10 years
• Water extraction functioning all year long: the load of the biogas plant is no longer limited by digestate spreading
• Water extracted 100% reusable or compatible with a release in the natural environment
• Compact equipment: less than 40m2 for a biogas plant of 1.5 MWe
> Biogas production: 1,4 MWh
> Spreading: 24 000 m3/an
> Storage ≥ 12 000 m3/an
> Biogas production: 2 à 2,4 MWh
> Spreading: 0 – 10 000 m3/an
> Storage ≤ 5 000 m3/an
> Land application black-out periods must be respected
> 5 400 tonnes/year of manure spread
> Significant storage and transport costs
> Land application reduced and targeted
> Slurry pit emptying all year without interruption
> New income (fertilizer)
You are looking for a solution to produce more biogas or to valorize and remove methanization sludge ? Or an economical solution for emptying your slurry pits? Send us your project by filling this form. You will shortly receive our estimate budget.